Food + Fitness Challenge 2017 - Round 2
You're a member of Life RX. You have your workout plan. But do you have a nutrition plan that complements and supports your body? We all want to see results, whether it be losing fat, having a more chiseled/muscular physique, better performance, or overall well-being. Exercise only gets you 1/2 way there.
Proper nutrition is probably the most important factor affecting your health, performance, and aesthetics. We want to show you how to make each meal an extension of your workouts, improving your body composition, performance and recovery. We also want to run a couple of pre/post tests including body composition (body fat %), a benchmark workout, and partner you up with somebody awesome to help hold you accountable.
The challenge is simple -- Starting on May 14th, you'll spend the next 6 weeks improving your health, your happiness, and doing things that will ACCELERATE your results and improve your performance.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should definitely do it:
1. You want to adopt healthy, sustainable, and enjoyable dietary habits that make you as healthy as possible, as attractive as possible, and as fit as possible, while also being a good example of health and wellness to your friends and family.
2. You want to get deeper, more restful sleep, clearer skin, more alertness, steady blood sugar, and less afternoon sleepiness.
3. You want to lose weight, improve your body composition, get leaner, get shredded (don't act like you didn't write "get abs" on the goal board last January).
4. You want to get strong and/or put on muscle mass.
5. You want to know how insulin, leptin, glycogen, and more are affected by your diet and how each one affects your health, looks, and performance.
6. You're not sure how much protein, fat, and carbs you should be eating.
7. You have no idea what macronutrients and micronutrients are..
8. You think a low fat diet is healthy.
9. You've never given yourself the chance to see what your body is capable of when you are 100% committed.
10. You asked for it! Seriously, you ask all the time : ) If you really want it, here's your chance!
Are you in?
Join this Facebook group here
Read below about how to prepare for our first meeting, this Sunday May 14th
WHEN: May 14th @ Noon - 1 pm