You're a member of Life RX. You have your workout plan. But do you have a nutrition plan that complements and supports your body? We all want to see results, whether it be losing fat, having a more chiseled/muscular physique, better performance, or overall well-being. Exercise only gets you 1/2 way there.
Proper nutrition is probably the most important factor affecting your health, performance, and aesthetics. We want to show you how to make each meal an extension of your workouts, improving your body composition, performance and recovery. We also want to run a couple of pre/post tests including body composition (body fat %), a benchmark workout, and partner you up with somebody awesome to help hold you accountable.
The challenge is simple -- Starting on May 14th, you'll spend the next 6 weeks improving your health, your happiness, and doing things that will ACCELERATE your results and improve your performance.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should definitely do it:
1. You want to adopt healthy, sustainable, and enjoyable dietary habits that make you as healthy as possible, as attractive as possible, and as fit as possible, while also being a good example of health and wellness to your friends and family.
2. You want to get deeper, more restful sleep, clearer skin, more alertness, steady blood sugar, and less afternoon sleepiness.
3. You want to lose weight, improve your body composition, get leaner, get shredded (don't act like you didn't write "get abs" on the goal board last January).
4. You want to get strong and/or put on muscle mass.
5. You want to know how insulin, leptin, glycogen, and more are affected by your diet and how each one affects your health, looks, and performance.
6. You're not sure how much protein, fat, and carbs you should be eating.
7. You have no idea what macronutrients and micronutrients are..
8. You think a low fat diet is healthy.
9. You've never given yourself the chance to see what your body is capable of when you are 100% committed.
10. You asked for it! Seriously, you ask all the time : ) If you really want it, here's your chance!
Are you in?
Join this Facebook group here
Read below about how to prepare for our first meeting, this Sunday May 14th
WHEN: May 14th @ Noon - 1 pm
WHERE: Life RX
HOW MUCH: $60
Pre/Post Body Composition Assessment (body fat %, measurements, before/after pictures)
Samples of SFH Protein Supplements
10% off Protein Supplements, Perfect Bars, and Life Aid products during the Challenge
Community support and accountability with bi-monthly check-ins/sessions
Unlimited questions answered by your Nutrition Coach through email/text
Meal Prep Food Swap Day!
Information session with Life RX Fitness Nutrition Coach will include:
How to fuel like an athlete with whole, nutrient-dense foods.
Essential supplements for recovery
Meal Prep Advice
Explanation of popular "diets" among Crossfitters
How to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time
How to prepare for Sunday:
1. Drink water! Please remain sufficiently hydrated. Body fat calculations/results may be inaccurate due to poor hydration levels.
2. Wear workout clothes. Your picture will be taken in minimal clothing. (Men: shorts/no shirt, Women: Sports Bra/Shorts)
3. Bring your smart phone. To save time, download the app, You Food.
1st place will receive a cash prize. 2nd and 3rd will be rewarded too!
Here at Life RX we have the knowledge and experience to guide you, support you, and keep you accountable on your quest to achieve your goals. LET'S DO THIS!